Perks of working at Wise Help

Published on 4 March 2021 at 20:43

Perks of working at Wise Help:

  • We are a transparent company, we believe that being transparent and straightforward would lead us to less misunderstandings and better business relations.
  • Are you thinking about becoming a self-employed marketer, but haven't taken the steps yet? We assist you in the process by providing you all the information you need and we guide you in the training and skills necessary to develop the desired marketing profession.
  • The more projects you do with us, the better! We have three phases:

Phase 1:

The first 6 projects worked with Wise Help, you receive the payment at the end of the project.

Phase 2:

From project number 7 worked with Wise Help and successfully completed, you receive 25% of the payment upfront and the remaining 75% of the payment at the end of the project.

Phase 3:

From project number 14 worked with Wise Help and successfully completed, you receive 40% of the payment upfront and the remaining 60% of the payment at the end of the project

.#perksofthejob

#marketingprojects

#highestquality

Interested? Send your CV to info@wisehelp.nl


«   »

Add comment

Comments

There are no comments yet.